Monday 12 March 2012

Back In Melbourne

For the past five weeks I have been in Vietnam enjoying the hot weather, beaches, food and shopping so that explains the lack of posts. But I am back and it has been two days of being home in Melbourne where I have gotten back to healthy eating and exercise because slacked in Vietnam and ate and ate, but the food was wonderful. Yesterday I bought a lovely crochet skirt for a really good price and today a pair of taupe coloured platform wedges (shows up grey in pictures for some weird reason). Today's outfit was the croceht skirt I bought yesterday, a simple white singlet and Forever New denim jacket with my white Converse.

15 comments:

  1. Pretty skirt :) im seeing alot of crochet this season. Great purchase!
    Never been to vietnam...wonder wat its like..
    Much love,
    issatchieu

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have spent holidays in vietman ! HOpe you have nice holidays and rest !

    kisses
    hannah
    http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is so beautiful! I absolutely love it <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pictures and a cute outfit, the skirt looks really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely skirt! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt! where is it from? Vietnam seems like a lovely place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand of my skirt is called 'Bloom', I bought it from a small shop from my area :)
      Here is a similar skirt in burnt orange: http://www.saboskirt.com/lace-skirt-burnt-orange-p-430

      Delete
  7. The skirt looks gorgeous on you! I hope you had a great time in Vietnam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't Vietnam amazing!
    I just stumbled onto your blog and I have to say, it's amazing!
    You might just have gained yourself a new follower :)
    Hope you can check mine out and do the same,

    Love Kendra
    Stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you must have had the time of your life, lucky you.
    goregoues skirt too!


    http://www.reinade-lanoche.blogspot.com
    http://www.reinade-lanoche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, beautiful photo's!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy you, i want to be in vn too *__*
    loev the crochet skirt :>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for always commenting on my blog,
    Im back now and will be reading what I miss on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The coconut reminds me of my home country missed it.

    ReplyDelete