Tuesday 27 March 2012

strange days

Life has been interesting and strange lately in terms of it's happenings and I have been preparing for the colder months by buying some winter clothing and staples. Today I bought a new pair of gorgeous boots, similar to my suede ones for a great price and I am so excited to wear them. I now need to buy a new bag and a few knit sweaters, a pair of wet coat tube jeans and I think I am all set. I bought a beautiful beige trenchcoat that will never go out of style, it's gorgeous and I love it and I think I will have many wears with it and there is the leather skirt that I think will be perfect for winter. Last week I found a cute kitten in my backyard in the garden, I thought it was alone but it had it's brothers and sisters and mumma too. Too cute!

11 comments:

  1. The coat is sooo nice! I want that kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous clothes. I love the skirt. I can't wait to buy a few new winter things too.

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the skirt and boots! Great style!

    much love,
    Izumi
    Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous jacket (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pieces! Especially the trench! I love the trench!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoes and trench coat!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh that kitten is just soo adorable, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work because ill be visiting again very soon hehe :)

    ENTER MY 'A QUESTION OF' T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute booties. :)

    hope you're well!



    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely loooove your skirt, so pretty! :)

    http://fashionbeautymylife.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete